In accordance with The Rhode Island Department of Health Rules and Regulations all children entering kindergarten are required to have the following immunizations:
- Three (3) doses of hepatitis B vaccine
- Five (5) doses of DTaP (diptheria, tetnus, pertussis) vaccine
- Four (4) doses of polio vaccine
- Two (2) doses of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine
- Two (2) doses of varicella (chickenpox) vaccine or a statement signed by your child's doctor stating that your child has a history of chickenpox disease
- Physical exam (5year) or most recent
- Vision screen by your doctor
- Evidence of lead screen
Take this opportunity to review your child's immunization record with his or her doctor to ensure your child is protected from all vaccine-prventable diseases.
It is also recommended that all children age 6 months to 18 tears of age get an annual flu vaccine
If you are missing any required information from your child's health record you will be notified.
Please check your child's BACKPACK each day.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me 360-1691